Key research themes
We seek contributions from the business community, research partners and academics who are interested in any of the following key research themes:
- The development and promotion of small and medium sized sustainable businesses;
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management;
- The development and promotion of family businesses;
- The facilitation of companies and organisations to be able to export to and gain investment from China and South East Asia;
- Development of business in particular industries, for example Chemical industry, Energy, Food and Financial Services;
- Political risk;
- Political marketing.
PhD students – We are very interested in hearing from quality research students who have a commitment to any of our key research themes or other relevant topics. Please contact us to discuss.
Doctoral student dissertation areas include:
- Development of resilient businesses.
- Economic zone development and regeneration.
- Social enterprise development in China.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Public affairs management.
- Political risk management.