The Journal of Public Affairs is essential reading for those who need to keep abreast of the latest thinking around the continually-evolving discipline of public affairs. First published over a decade ago, JPA has built one of the largest international collections of expert knowledge on a wide range of relevant themes including: government relations and lobbying, issues management, community relations, corporate social responsibility and political strategy and marketing. This extensive body of knowledge which is open to all subscribers represents a highly valuable resource for public affairs professionals in private and public sector organizations and academic observers in universities and business schools.
The journal aims to provide the following:
- Industry case studies focusing on the contemporary challenges and problems faced by major private and public sector organizations, and the lessons learned.
- Applied research from leading business schools, research institutes and universities, with significant implications for public affairs practice.
- Critical insights into the latest thinking and best practice in public affairs.
- State-of-the-art papers written by expert practitioners and academics stimulating ideas on the challenges facing the public affairs professional today.
- Practitioner articles addressing the latest thinking, and techniques in public affairs.